ACLS and PALS Online Certification from Health Education Solutions
HES offers advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS) training and certification according to the latest American Heart Association guidelines. Our convenient ACLS/PALS certification courses provide you with the following features:
- Courses reflect 2010 AHA Guidelines NEW!
- 100% online ACLS and online PALS recertification
- Interactive quizzes NEW!
- Immediate grading and review of missed questions NEW!
- Free ACLS/PALS retake
- Free downloadable pharmacology guide
- Continuing education credits (AAFP, AAPA, and CECBEMS)
- Expedited shipping
- Comprehensive HeartCode® ACLS course for healthcare professionals who have employers that require an American Heart Association card for ACLS. NEW!
Take advantage of the convenience of self-paced study as you work toward ACLS online and PALS online certification, receive continuing medical education credits, and extend your clinical capabilities. ACLS and PALS certification is intended for all healthcare providers, intensive or critical care professionals, and others who may need to respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
Note that HeartCode® ACLS Part 1 does require an in-person skill practice and test (Parts 2 & 3). You may incur an additional fee for Parts 2 & 3 (skills practice and testing with an AHA ACLS instructor).
ACLS and PALS Practice Tests
Health Education Solutions (HES) offers Practice Tests and FREE quizzes that includes sample test questions for certification and recertification. HES offers short refresher quizzes for certification and recertification and full-length interactive practice tests for certification and recertification to help prepare you for ACLS or PALS Certification or Recertification. Why would you go anywhere else when you’re already with one of the industry’s leading certification and recertification providers?
Online Medical Education and Certification
HES, an expert certification course provider in the health education field, offers a variety of medical online courses for healthcare professionals who want to advance their clinical skills and for the general public who want to be prepared for life-threatening medical emergencies.
HES is a true online learning center that offers:
- 24/7 access to your courses
- Immediate exam grading
- Online review of missed questions
- Self-service retakes
- Free customer support line available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT
Our new site is so efficient, for you and for us, that we were able to lower all of our prices, making HES an even more convenient and affordable certification and education service.